Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Assessment - Indy Reading Project - December

Briana 5/5 Responses
Love the voice/personality, but the last three responses were too short and too repetitive.  Provide examples dudette.  It is your responsibility to clarify.

LyN'aSiA 5/5 ReSpOnSeS
I look forward to reading your responses to the next project, when Fabio-esque novelists like Zane are prohibited.  Like Briana, I like the personality in your writing, but we gotta raise that diction just a bit.  Everytime I read "you is" it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and beg for medically assisted suicide.  

Rachel 6/5 Responses (Nice job Rach!)
You wrote "To much attention is not always good when your doing Illegal things."  Ah, the wonderful lessons literature teaches, lol.  I like that you are going back and responding to the questions I'm posing to your responses.  Good job this quarter.

Britney R. 1/5 Responses 
Brit.  One response?  C'mon.  Let's get it together.



No comments: