Monday, December 17, 2007

do you think the characters are real and beliveable

In this book the characters dont seem real and then sometimes they do. The feelings and the toughts of the characters seem real. I think everone once in a while have perverted thoughts about someone or even thoughts of hatered. I know that i have had them once in a while. Or maybe someone walk by or is around me i would probably think i my head oh he's cute or something like that. Then on the other hand the action they make on those feelings are so unrealistic. I have never heard of anyone sleepin with there daed husbands mistresses(5) as an oppurtunity to get a peice of there husband back. Yea everyone has sex, and some people are even nastier than nasty, but the things these people do in this story is just rediculous. I would see if the wild things the characters were doing were simply but they arent. they are just outrageous and to the extreme, but it ok because that what makes the story a great story.

2 comments:

Mr. Malley said...

Whoa! Whooooooaaa! Keep it clean Lyn'Asia. Dude. Anyway, good discussion of the dichotomy between realism and fantasy, but please, please be more discreet.

mizz. n'asia said...

Mr. Malley my named is spelled LyN'asia lol