Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My book is called chocolate flava by zane. In my book each chapter is a new story. My book is mianly about different sexual experiences that different people may have had. These stories also tell how peoples attitude toward sex really is. Its weird because the book actually puts you in the mind of the chacracters and how they feel.
What i like about this book is that it puts you in the minds of the characters. It makes me feel like im in the room with them following there every step, and you never know what will happen. I mean a very good situation can go bad in just a couple of sentences to where you would have to go back and read it over. It holds my interst. I dont like the fact that they have same sex relation between girls that rally dont do nothing but make me sick to myy stomach like foreal. Other than that the book it really good and i cant wait to read part two lol.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Ly'Nasia...make sure you capitalize titles and authors.

Also, I believe I said now smut. Geez, how did you get that book past the censors?