Tuesday, April 22, 2008

birthcontrol

sex, pregnancy, std's... Are one of the main topics in teenagers' lives in the year of 2008 and still rising.. For example, as I walk in the school i hear the little girls in school saying "girl me and my boyfriend just got it in yesterday it was good." I have heard and seen so many girls expecally freshmens pregnant this year. The younger generation today are starting to get there period much earlier then the women in the older generation. They are also becoming more sexually active at a young age like 14. At the age 14 i was still playing with baby dolls i did receive my period but i was far from be in sexually active. STD's are becoming higher in the younger generation also because this is when they think they are in love with there boyfriends and or girlfriends, and they start having unprotected sex and end up getting a STD's that are not cure able. then have to live with it for the rest of there life.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree, I have been seeing the same thing all of these young girls are getting pregnant and they walking round here like its cute. "I no dats wronge". You even got the stupid ones out here who are trying 2 get pregnant just because there best friends are pregnant.I blame it on some of the parents, because some of theme be happy when they find out.

Briana said...

Yeah also too do agree with what you are saying i think there is at least like fifteen gurls in school (freshmans) who are pregnant and think that its cute!! personally i dont think it is. Them gurls need discipline in their homes