Friday, April 25, 2008

continuation of me introducing what kind of BC's are out there



The shot. Which is called "Depo-Provera." you receive this every 3 months. I would recommend this to people that is irresponsible because all you have to do is go to the clinic and get your shot every 3 months. My cousin gets the shot she did gain a little weigh but not a lot. But my godson mother gets the shot and she gained a lot of weight. I guess it depends on you and you apatite, and how active you are. Family members say this is very convent in there life. But once again this doesn't protect you from std's or sti's. So i would still advise you to always make your sex partner use's a condom.

There are other forms but we are to young to get them. So if you are not taking any of these i would tell you to use condoms protect yourself but even if your are taking birth control you shuld still rap it up stay safe

No comments: