Thursday, April 24, 2008

Non-tridictional relationships

When I interviewed my brother he had a diffrent feeling than I do about are mother.Its like he has no feelings for her and like he said he cant stand the ground she walk on. What I didn't understand was why do he hate her so much and I don't, Eventhough we both been through the same thing.Javele and i are only 1 year apart so its not like things was so much diffrent before i came in this world. I feel that my mother just needed help and that she was to young and really dident understand the mother hood.I do love her for bringing me into this word. And I respect the fact that she is trying to be around us now more than ever.Before my grandmother died she wasent coming around but when she pasted my mother started to show.That shows that she cares eventhough she tryed to hide it before.
My Brother feels that she should of been around,He dont care what she have to say. He feel betrade and disrespected.Which i can can understand because when your mother tells her children not to call her mommy it's like she dident want us in the 1st place and that hurts.

No comments: